Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Lynck Solution GmbH, based in Berlin Steglitz, supports companies in accepting payments with the most common payment methods – both in eCommerce and directly at the point of sale. By using new technologies and innovative strategies, we enable our customers to tailor risk and payments across all relevant channels and offer an advanced holistic service at fair conditions. This is made possible by our sophisticated processing platform with special fraud prevention methods, a unique range of solvency check products and our professional, service-oriented staff. Together with Creditreform Group, the leading provider of business information, marketing data and solutions in receivables management in Germany, we offer their payment solution CrefoPay.Senior Operations Engineer (w/m/d)
What we offer
- A full-time position as Senior Java Developer.
- A motivated international team living a professional yet open company culture.
- A working environment with flexible processes and a high personal responsibility.
- A chance to play an active role in further shaping of our processes and a successful company.
- The possibility to realize your ideas, your abilities, and to take responsibility.
- Flexible working in the mobile office – you are welcome in our Berlin office at any time, but you decide how often.
- You are responsible for development and documentation of high-quality source code and technical solutions.
- You discuss development methodologies, technologies and implementation with your colleagues.
- You review source code for cleanliness, quality, and security.
- You report, debug, and fix issues in the product.
- You implement automatic unit, acceptance, and performance tests.
- You support the Operations team by providing advice and deployment instructions.
- You participate in our agile processes.
- You advise other business units (especially Product Management) on product evolution and feasibility on a technical level.
- You continuously educate yourself as well as your colleagues to acquire new skills.
- You research new cutting-edge development and testing technologies and evaluate fitness for day-to-day use.
What you provide
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Experience in Software Development.
- Understanding of the software lifecycle and agile development.
- Very good Knowledge in Java with Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with Maven, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design, clean code, design patterns, algorithmic, and data structures.
- You have a sound understanding of concurrency and cryptography.
- The ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Passion and motivation around software development, quality, and you have a good sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Logical thinking and the capability to abstract and handle complex structure.
If we have caught your attention, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and C.V.) to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!