Quality Assurance and online-shop-system Specialist (f/m/x) (englisch)
CrefoPayment GmbH & Co. KG, based in Berlin Steglitz, is dedicated to providing merchants with a reliable solution to accept payments with all common payment methods, both in e-commerce and via POS. We collaborate with the Creditreform corporate group, one of the leading international suppliers of economic information and dunning services. By combining innovative strategies with cutting-edge technologies, we provide our customers with bespoke risk- and payment control, whilst offering an end-to-end solution at a fair price. We realize this by constantly improving our high-performance processing platform with unique fraud-prevention methods, making use of the full range of services offered by the Creditreform corporate group and through our professional, service-oriented team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time position as a Software QA-Specialist with a focus on web-shop systems and Front-End development.
- A motivated international team living a high personal responsibility
- A chance to play an active role in further shaping of our processes and a successful company
- Perform both, the roles of “Quality Assurance Engineer” and “Online Shop System Specialist” in our Scrum team.
- Your main focus is the Front-End of our transaction systems and Plugins for several web-shop systems like Magento, Shopware, Oxid, etc.
- Design and develop test-plans and test-cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Create and conduct automatic tests and continually review and update our test suites
- Develop and document high quality source code and technical solutions
- You participate in Scrum processes: conduct daily stand-ups; groom the backlog; analyse, estimate, and break down user stories; participate in sprint meetings
- You continuously educate yourself as well as your colleagues to acquire new skills
- Discuss with your colleagues on development methodologies, technologies and implementation details
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
- BCs/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of software developing and testing experience
- Strong knowledge in basic web technologies like HTML
- Knowledge of creating automated tests.
- English speaking and the ability to produce documentation in English
- Experience with different Web shops products like Magento, Shopware or Oxid are an advantage
If we have caught your attention, we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and C.V.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact: Uta Herzog